Meet David Windschitl
David has been in the financial services field since 1996. David and his wife Melissa are the proud parents of their 3 children, Mason, Brayden and McKenzie.
Since David is an sports enthusiast, you can bet that he is currently actively participating in a sport or attending a sporting event. David played both football and baseball in college at Gustavus. David and his family also enjoy traveling.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
David is knowledgeable and trustworthy. He makes the mortgage process fun and puts his clients at ease.
David takes pride in providing advice to his clients that can be called "Comprehensive Debt Management." He actively develops strategies that benefit his clients in the form of competitve interest rates, lower monthly payments, maximization of tax benefits and advice on when to restructure mortgages and other debt. His approach is much more detailed than that of a typical mortgage professional. I have used his services for my own benefit, and I have sent other people to him. I have complete confidence in his full range of services.
David and his team do a great job from start to finish. He keeps you informed every step of the process and is always available to answer any questions you may have. David is very knowledgeable and has a wonderful way of making you and your family comfortable about the decisions you have made. David is a great resource I use often and will always recommend.